Can I enter the purchase terms & conditions without a separate URL?
If you do not have a separate URL, and do not want to create one for your terms of purchase, there is an alternative:
Open your Draft Event:
- From the top menu, click on Events > My events. You will see your list of events.
- From the three tabs, click on the Drafts tab.
- From the My events list, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
Open the Event Settings:
- On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Event Settings cog icon. The Event Settings window will open.
Go to the Booking settings tab:
- From the left-hand menu, click on the Booking settings tab.
- From across the top, click on the Collect Attendee Information tab.
- Click the Add Field button.
- In the Field settings, in the Field name box, enter your terms & conditions statement.
- Click the Save button.
Note: To edit an already published event, you will need to unpublish it first. (For instructions, see How can I change a published event? Unpublishing an Event.)