To edit a published event, you must first unpublish it. You may unpublish and then re-publish your event unlimited times; but, users cannot access your event when it is unpublished.
After you have unpublished a previously published event, you can still change most event details. For example, you can increase or decrease the maximum number of tickets available or increase the availability of different booking types. When availability is increased, people on the reserve list will automatically receive an email.
Open your Event:
1. From the top menu, click on Events > My events. You will see your list of events.
2. From the Drafts/Published/Ended tabs, click on the Published tab.
3. From the list of Published events, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
Unpublish the Event:
4. On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Unpublish button. (If you click the Edit button, a pop-up box will appear, which states, ‘You cannot edit a published event, do you want to unpublish it and edit now?’ Click the OK button.) Your event will move back into the Drafts tab. The Event window will open.
5. Complete any required changes.
6. Once you have completed your changes, you may re-publish the event by clicking the Publish button on the top-right corner. Your event will move back into the Published tab.