You can require a buyer to accept your terms of purchase; the purchase can only be approved after they have accepted the terms. To set required terms:
Note: To modify the terms on an already published event, you will need to unpublish it first. (For instructions, see How can I change a published event?)
1. From the top menu, click on Events > My events.
2. On the Drafts tab, from the My events list, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
3. On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Event Settings cog icon. The Event Settings window will open.
4. From the left-hand menu, click on the Terms & Conditions tab.
5. Click the Require accepted terms & conditions checkbox. The URL to terms & conditions field will appear.
6. Into the URL to terms & conditions field, paste the complete URL address to the webpage that displays your purchase terms & conditions, e.g. on your website.
7. Click the Save button at the bottom.
Note: You can add purchase terms without a separate URL; for instructions, see: Can I enter the purchase terms & conditions without a separate URL?