Note: To modify the description on an already published event, you will need to unpublish it first. (For instructions, see How can I change a published event? Unpublishing an Event )
Open your Unpublished Event:
1. From the top menu, click on Events > My events.
2. On the Drafts tab, from the My events list, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
Open the Event Settings:
3. On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Event Settings cog icon. The Event Settings window will open.
Go to the Event description tab:
4. From the left-hand menu, click on the Event description tab.
5. Type or paste in your descriptive content and then use the editor options to format it using HTML to add headings, paragraphs and bulleted lists. If needed, you can view and adjust the Source HTML code. You can also add images, link to external pages, and more.
6. When you have completed updating your event description, click the Save button at the bottom.