How do I add a discount to my event?
Under Event Settings > Discounts Tab, you can add one or more discount codes, and specify whether a specific discount should apply to the entire order or selected booking types.
Open your Draft Event:
- From the top menu, click on Events > My events. You will see your list of events.
- From the three tabs, click on the Drafts tab.
- From the My events list, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
Open the Event Settings:
- On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Event Settings cog icon. The Event Settings window will open.
Go to the Discounts tab:
- From the left-hand menu, click on the Discounts tab.
- To add a new discount, click the Add button.
- To ensure you can easily differentiate discounts in the future, give your discount a unique name.
- To add details, click on the Settings cog.
- Add a unique Discount code.
- Add the amount of the Discount. From the dropdown, choose either a flat amount in the chosen currency or a percentage rate.
- Under Applies to, specify whether the specific discount should apply to the entire order or selected booking types. If to a selected booking type, click the appropriate booking type checkbox.
- To complete the discount, click the OK button.
- You may add multiple discounts.
- To save all of your added discounts, click the Save button in the bottom-right corner.
Note: To edit an already published event, you will need to unpublish it first. (For instructions, see How can I change a published event? Unpublishing an Event.)