If you advertise your Magnet event on Facebook, you can use a Facebook Pixel to track conversion. The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your event page.
We have built in support for:
For more information about the Facebook Pixel, see: https://www.facebook.com/business/search/
Note: You can enter a Pixel ID at your Account level to be used for all your events; or, you can enter a Pixel ID for a specific event. If you do not set a specific Facebook Pixel ID for each event, the Pixel ID set on your account will be used. If you set an empty Pixel ID for a specific event, the Pixel ID on the account will be ignored for that event.
1. From the top menu, click on Events > My events.
2. On the Drafts tab, from the My events list, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
3. On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Event Settings cog icon. The Event Settings window will open.
4. From the left-hand menu, click on the Tracking tab.
5. In the Facebook Pixel section, click on the Set Facebook Pixel checkbox. The Pixel ID field will appear.
6. In the Pixel ID field, paste the ID you copied from your Facebook Pixel.
7. Click the Save button at the bottom.
1. From the top menu, click on Events > Tracking.
2. From the left-hand menu, click on the Facebook Pixel tab.
3. In the Facebook Pixel field, paste the ID you copied from your Facebook Pixel.
4. Click the Activate button at the bottom.