A sticky menu “sticks” to the top of the page as you scroll down. When your event description is very long, you can use the sticky menu to continue to display important details, including the Booking button, along the top of the page as the user scrolls down the event description. See the example of a sticky menu in action below.
Note: To activate the sticky menu on an already published event, you will need to unpublish it first. (For instructions, see How can I change a published event? Unpublishing an Event.)
1. From the top menu, click on Events > My events.
2. Click on the Drafts tab.
3. From the My events list, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
4. On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Event Settings cog icon. The Event Settings window will open.
5. From the left-hand menu, click on the Header tab. (As a shortcut, you may also simply click on the top
section of the event and the Event Settings, Header tab will open.)
6. In the Settings section, click on the Use sticky menu checkbox.
7. Scroll down and click the Save button at the bottom.
Tip! How to change the text on the sticky menu button: If the default text on the Booking button does not suit your event, you can change it: