For each Booking type, you may choose to add additional options to your tickets to create ticket packages. These packages are created in the Booking type settings. The additional options may be included in the ticket or as an optional add-on. For example, a ticket may include additional options like:
1. From the top menu, click on Events > My events.
2. On the Drafts tab, from the My events list, click on the Name of the event you would like to update.
3. On the top-right corner of the My events bar, click the Event Settings cog icon. The Event Settings
window will open.
4. From the left-hand menu, click on the Booking settings tab.
5. Under the Name on ticket / booking type section, create as many different types of tickets/bookings as you need.
6. For each booking type, click on the Settings. A new section will open. To add options to the ticket:
a) In the This booking type is section, click on A package. A new section will open.
b) To add new products or edit existing ones, click on the Edit Products button.
c) When you have finished adding your products, click on the Save button. The edit window will close. You will see the product list.
d) For each product in the list, from the dropdown, choose whether the product should be Disabled, Included, or Optional. You can also set how many are included, or limit the number of optional products per customer.
e) When you have finished adjusting the product details for the ticket, click the OK button.